EMCOR Government Services (EGS) covers a vast universe of operations and special building maintenance for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory as well as other critical space organizations. This is an industry full of surprises, with missions that demand uncommon levels of adaptability and flexibility to ensure success. EGS is there, 24/7.
What makes us a preferred partner is our ultra-specialized, extremely high-reliability expertise in essential services relating to the success of key NASA and other space programs, including the Mars Rover and other space flight operations that explore our universe.
Our engineers are certified in the following disciplines:
| || |
A sampling of EGS facilities solutions:
| || |
Mission Accomplished: Previous Projects and Clients
We have successfully achieved “mission accomplished” service status for the following groups:
- Dryden Flight Research Center
- We developed a quality Reliability Centered Maintenance program and oversaw the program’s integration into NASA’s Computerized Maintenance Management System. Additional EGS responsibilities include preventive maintenance services, minor facilities repairs, grounds keeping services, and janitorial services.
- Intelsat provides global satellite communications services for telecom operators and other businesses in 200+ countries and currently operates geostationary satellites in prime orbital locations. Working through EMCOR Government Services (EGS), specialist partner Combustioneer seamlessly developed and integrated a complex, turnkey facilities management program for the 1 million-square-foot mission-critical Intelsat facility.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
- EGS’s responsibility at JPL is to provide base operations support to the 177-acre campus, which consists of 200+ buildings totaling 2.8 million square feet of space. Scope of work includes facilities management; operations and maintenance; repairs; improvements; oversight of all facilities-related equipment systems and structures; grounds maintenance; pest control; janitorial services; fire suppression; energy, environmental, and disaster management; and 24/7 operation of critical facilities like the Space Flight Operations Facility.
Contact us to learn more about our specialized and mission-critical service offerings for the space exploration industry.