Small Business Supplier Program
EMCOR Government Services (EGS) is committed to helping ensure that all persons, regardless of race, religion, sex, color, ethnicity, and national origin have equal access to business opportunities and contracts with our company.
The EGS Small Business Liaison Office (SBLO) is part of the Procurement and Contracts Department. Its primary function is to work to support all departments in their mission to comply with equal opportunity procedures for the acquisition of goods and services.
The SBLO directs and participates in outreach activities which identify and encourage the use of goods and services from qualified and diverse small businesses to EGS.
EGS’ Small Business Liaison Office provides the following services:
- Establishes a relationship between the business community, and EGS buyers and customers
- Creates and documents listings of diverse and small businesses for distribution throughout EGS
- Educates suppliers of the policies and procedures and assisting members of EGS with locating small business owners and using their goods and services
- Creates small business subcontracting plans for diverse small/small disadvantaged businesses
- Increases the awareness of employees on the subcontract of equal opportunity in business contracting
Approved suppliers may also schedule a vendor show to present product and service offerings to EGS, and where we can share more about our Supplier Diversity Program. Although we would like to provide opportunities to all suppliers who have an interest in working with EGS, we are not able to do business with every company that contacts us. We welcome the opportunity to build strong, rewarding relationships with high-quality, diverse suppliers and service providers.
HOW TO BECOME AN AUTHORIZED SMALL BUSINESS SUPPLIER
All suppliers and subcontractors, current or potential, must register in the EMCOR Government Services (EGS) Supplier Registration System. The system allows potential suppliers to register their business information, select the goods and/or services offered, and to manage their information for accuracy through the use of their online account.
Our small business representatives will be at the following national and local events:
National HubZone Conference - Chantilly, VA
2018 NMSDC Annual Conference - Austin, TX
October 31 - November 2
SAME Small Business Conference - New Orleans, LA